Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapForest Clearing - Page 2 I_voting_barForest Clearing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapForest Clearing - Page 2 I_voting_barForest Clearing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Forest Clearing

Go down 
+2
_Brandon_Bryant
Imaya~
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

Forest Clearing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

A clearing of flat grass in the precise middle of the forest. This flat grass is very soft, and comforting to camp on. The clearing has common wild-flowers scattered around, and are picked very often by people passing by.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Yazoo

Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:25 am

After lounging around for a bit, Yazoo stood up and started walking through the woods again, tracing his steps back to where he left the two, but going slowly incase she still hadn't made him budge yet. He was in no real hurry to get back anyways.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:29 am

Brandon thinks for a second more and closes his eyes trying to relax himself a little bit, but he found it hopeless making him bite the bottom of his lip but not enough to draw blood. "I know you care, Mia but..."

Brandon's breath is slow like he was about to go to sleep but continues on lightly. "I have a hard time in caring for people, it is difficult for me to just make new friends. Besides you and me are friends but that is majorly rare for me to make a friend this fast"

Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:32 am

Mia looks at him, surprised. "I have no idea what you mean." She pauses, "I care about you as a friend, and I don't know if you're saying you don't care at all about me or something is wrong about me." She looks away, "Either way tell me what's the problem." She says, exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:35 am

Yazoo came out from the forest, somehow, on the opposite side from which he left. Unseen for the moment atleast, he laid down and watched the boy's expressions, not much into actually listening to what he was saying. Is he jealous of a Lion?...or does he know that im a hybrid or something? Ah well...
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:39 am

Brandon makes a scowl that is unseen thanks to his sunglasses, his gaze is downward and over a few seconds they grow dull while he thinks lightly. "Mia, I care but not as much as you care...yours is like 100% but mine is like 4% or maybe even less than that"

Brandon's eyes grow weak really wanting to smoke right now to clear his angry thoughts. He sighs lightly and comes to a conclusion, he probably was desperate to change that he forgot his major flaw. To care.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:42 am

Mia looks away, feelin sad and angry. "And how does this relate to how you feel. Are you changing the subject, trying to let me down easy?" She says her voice slightly raised. Let me down easy... why did I say that. STUPID. She scoots away from him, too upset to be near him. "You're not the Brandon I know, you cared, I don't know why you're saying you suddenly don't." She stands up and grabs Yazoo's clothes, mad.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:46 am

Yazoo sees the situation become heated and Mia's face, standing up as if he were bored or didn't care much a waltzed over, his head held high just as a Lion should prance. I see i left you two alone too long... he said to Mia. He took the clothes from her hand using his tail and laid it onto his back, starting to walk away now towards a dirt path in the other direction. You are coming, yes? he asked her, not looking over his shoulder, but continuing to walk forward.

Last edited by Yazoo on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:51 am

Brandon's eyes were closed now debating if he should tell her that he pretends to care. He really wanted to change, he really did but it happened to fast for him. "..."

Brandon couldn't say anything many emotions like rage, sorrow, guilt, and disgust were surrounding him all at once. He took a glance at the clothes now noticing them and his eyes glew neon blue through his sunglasses. That lion was a hybrid, why else would he carry around clothes similar to a humans appearance.

Brandon felt even more rage build up. Was he being betrayed again. If so then, there was no chance for him to have a life here. He was being led on by Mia. He grumbles with a light hiss and ran off stumbling a little at first but disappearing in the opposite direction, the wind helping him run faster.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:55 am

Mia follows Yazoo, ticked off at him. Asshole. She mumbles random things, thoughts about how they were friends. She hears Brandon's footsteps and looks off to where he ran. "Good riddance." She thinks to herself, weakly. She looks down at the ground, sad.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:59 am

Yazoo stops and looks over his shoulder now, shaking his head to her actions. Don't let him bring you down. Chin up, my friend. We have a glorious day ahead of us. No need in letting on bad apple spoil the bunch.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:10 am

Mia nods weakly again. "Let's go." She says and looks at him, "You have stuff in your mane." She runs up closer to him and begins to pull stuff out of it. "A...Almost there..." She mutters while she pulls stuff carefully out of his mane.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:13 am

Oh, thank you. I didn't notice that...
He waited patiently as she pulled the twigs from his mane, sitting down in a calm manner before turning his head up to her to watch her.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:14 am

Mia looks at his mane, as she takes twig, after twig out. "What did you go through when you were in the forest? A hurricane?" She asks rhetorically. When done she sighs, "Now, where do we go." She says, putting a nice smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 am

He watches her smile and smiles back as best he could. That's what i like to see. he said, then walked toward the edge of the forest. It's this way, i can hear it from here.
Yazoo went into a light 'jog', going forth into the next area.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:27 am

Mia follows him, trying to keep up with his pace. Almost to the next area she sighs, "Slow down a bit?" She asks and continues following him there.
Back to top Go down
Sanshiin

Sanshiin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:16 pm

*comes in* Perfectly peaceful. *Looks up at the sky and lays down*
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Rakku walked in casually. She looked behind her to see if Shiori was coming. "Shiori, are you coming?" She called to the small dragon. Shiori came in and flew on Rakku's back. Rakku contiued to walk until she came across a guy laying down. Shiori flew over to him and licked his face to say that she liked him.
Back to top Go down
Sanshiin

Sanshiin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:24 pm

*shoots up as a tongue touches his face* Ugh. What the hell?! *Shoos the dragon away from him* Control your animal!
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:26 pm

She runs up to Shiori and Shiori climbs on Rakku's back. "I'm sorry, that's her way of saying that she likes you." Shiori flew in a circle like she had done something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sanshiin

Sanshiin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Whatever. Just don't let it happen again. So you're a dragon?
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:30 pm

"Yeah. And you're a human."
Back to top Go down
Sanshiin

Sanshiin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:31 pm

How do you know that?
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:34 pm

Rakku points at her nose. "Dragons have awesome senses of smell." She told him. "So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sanshiin

Sanshiin

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Sanshiin, and yours?
Back to top Go down
Rakku

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:39 pm

"I'm Rakku, and this is Shiori." Shiori the little white dragon came up on Rakku's shoulder. "It's nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Clearing   Forest Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest Clearing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next