Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Family Tree I_vote_lcapFamily Tree I_voting_barFamily Tree I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Family Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Family Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Family Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Family Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Family Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Family Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Family Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Family Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Family Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Family Tree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:53 am

Family Tree 250px-Mana_Tree

The Grand tree was massive, Its twisting old truck almost humming with power. The multitudes of plant life growing from it and around it, only adding to its beauty. Iy was in a circular arena of pillars, seemed to deem this a priased place. Serenity could be heard in this place of peace. It was usually not alone with itself, but today is had only one visitor. The calm winds blowing through his hair.

Solomon stood infront of the Grand tree, staring up at its might and beauty. He ha his hands in his pockets and was in very formal wear (My sig pic). He clikced his teeth as he wondered about this new job. After growing tired of being a mercenary, a teacher was a wonderful occupation.He always was great with kids.

As he looked up at the tree he wondered abot the 15 milleniums he has been alive. He heard footstepd in the backround but he did not turn. A couple nearby small pebble's floated off the ground for a second, then fell. He then looked back and saw the person then looked forward again, " I have lived for over 15 millenia. This tree is older than I, one of the eldest living of my race. " He said with his rich, Irish Russian accent.

Last edited by Solomon Black on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:27 pm

As Odetta heard the man near her speak of something that she never really payed attention to, she turned and looked at him. She was curious from the odd and contradicting forces within this man.
"light and dark..?" she mumbled a bit, hoping the man did not notice.
Odetta took a step closer and almost tripped over a branch from her curiosity getting the best of her attention now.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:44 pm

The man did notice, but did not react. Most people found his bloodline quite odd, it was not new. He turned to her and introduec himself by name and title. As was only polite, " Sorry for that, this tree brings back memories. Anyway. My name is Solomon, the new teacher here. " He said offering her his hand.

He thought that making a aquintance would be good before teaching. Though this formality of him would not often be seen. He was only this way as a first impression.
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Odetta smiled at him suddenly, also trying to be polite. "It's nice to meet another teacher. I hope you enjoy it here," She said and took his hand, shaking it a little.
"My name is Odetta Papillon. The Enchanted species professor."
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Solomon nodded, " Another teacher onmy first meeting. " He put each hand behind his back and clasped them together. " I am going to be teaching Self-Protection to the students. " He said, then adding in after a brief pause, " I look forward to it. "
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:01 pm

"Oh, that's a new one. I honestly thought there would be no one willing to do extracurricular," Odetta laughed a little, as she said so. "It's a great thing that some students won't be completely bored."
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:59 am

Sololon nodded, " It is. " He turned back to teh tree, " How long have you been working here Ms. Papillon. " He said with general interest. Actually wanting to know instead of just to move on conversation.
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:40 pm

"I've been an actual teacher for about a month, but I haven't particularly began working," she admitted with a slight blush creeping up on her face. She didn't want Solomon to think she was lazy or anything.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Solomon did not notice Odetta blush, it was good to, or else he would have made a joke. He turned to her and grinned, " Well. That is not long is it. " He said, then put a hand on Odetta's shoulder and looked away, " There are not much kids here yet anyway. So no worries. "
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Odetta felt a little better as his hand was placed on her shoulder. She smiled at him and nodded. "I hope children come here soon. I expect to enjoy my job."
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Solomon shook his head up and down, his hair flowing in the slight breeze. " This is a fresh start for me. So I hope so also. " He took his hand off and walked over to a bench, offering Odetta a seat.
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:22 am

Odetta followed him and sat down beside him on the bench. "So, is there anything going on?" she asked him with pure curiosity and a childlike look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Solomon shook his head, " Nothing really. I quit my old job, started this one that is it. " He leaned hisi chin on his left palm, " Anything with you? "
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:57 pm

"*sigh* nothing really. I want to gain as well as provide information. I started the job here thinking that would be the best way." Odetta told Solomon.
I hope this actually goes somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Solomon nodded, " That is cool. Most people become teachers for that correct? " He said iwth a spinning hand movement.

(OOC; SORRY SO SORRY! SCHOOL KEEPS ME BUSY!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Tree   Family Tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Tree
Page 1 of 1