Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Garden I_vote_lcapGarden I_voting_barGarden I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Garden

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:39 pm

This garden is beautiful, perfect for listening to the birds sing as well as relaxing in its vast silence and alluring smells of all kinds of flowers. All kinds of animals are attracted here such as rabbits to birds. Butterflies of all kinds are also seen here. The opening at the bottom of the steps are perfect for a picnic out as well.What is even more perfect for a date one can walk up the steps to see the stars at night as well as a beautiful sunset later on in the day.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Odetta walked into the garden, drawn in further by its mouth-watering scents. The flowers around her where beautiful and she couldn't help herself.

I skipped around the flowers, picking out out of a bush and inhaling its scent deeply and let out a sigh. such beauty. It almost makes me want to cry..
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Mia walks into the garden, smelling the flowers. She finds on on the floor and inspects it, smiling she places it in her hair. She walks around and decides to sit on the staircase. I could spend forever here... She looks around, and grabs her flower from her hair, fiddling with it.
Back to top Go down
Estefania

Estefania

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Estefania runs through the grass, feeling the blades hit her fur. She abruptly lays down on her back and looks at the sky. I could spend forever here. She thinks. Getting up, she sees a small dark haired girl. "Well I did need my fur groomed." She barks. "I'll get my clothes from that bush later." She starts jumping and running. She runs up to the girl and starts to jump on her legs. "Hi...Hi...Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She barks.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Mia hears a puppy and sees her run towards her. She looks at the puppy and smiles. "Awwww..." She picks up the puppy and snuggles it, petting it's head. "Aren't you adorable."
Back to top Go down
Estefania

Estefania

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Stef barks at her. I know, the puppy has a way of doing that. Which is why I came over. I really need some petting. I hate grooming myself. Stef licks her face. "You're nice." She barks. So what if she can't actually hear me speak. She runs around in a circle and sits in front of the girl. She starts biting at her tail, trying to get the leaf off. "Grrrrrrr..." she says at the leaf and when she gets it off she barks with joy. Stef starts licking the girls hand.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Mia feels the dog jump out of her arms and she chuckles watching it chase its tail. This puppy is so energetic and cute... I want a puppy like it. She sees it stop and sit in front of her she leans over and puts her hand in front of the puppy's nose to show she's friendly. Then she picks up and pets the puppy. "Don't squirm and I'll pet you more...
Back to top Go down
Estefania

Estefania

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Listening to the girl, she gets up and climbs onto her lap, resting her head on the girls leg. It's good she doesn't know that I am a hybrid. She thinks, raising her head. She wouldn't be comfortable with that...well maybe. Most people think it's weird, petting an angel. She looks up at the girl and feels comfortable. Life as a dog is so easy. Why is everything so much more complicated as a person. She rests her head back down and relaxes as if she's at the spa.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Mia pets the puppy and smiles as she sits in her lap. She continues petting her, huggling her as she does so. "You are just too cute." She mumbles. I wonder if she has any friends... I would love to get a puppy... She nuzzles the puppy and pets her again.
Back to top Go down
Estefania

Estefania

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Estefania runs to the bush and decides to get changed. She runs back out and introduces herself, surprised not to see the girl disgusted by her being pet by a person when she's an angel.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Mia smiles at the girl. "Oh?" She says, surprised. But you were such a cute puppy... She almost sighs, but catches herself. "I'm Mia, and you are?" She says and pats to the spot beside her.
Back to top Go down
Estefania

Estefania

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:59 pm

"I'm Estefania, but well you can call me whatever you want. By the way, thanks for scratching behind my ears. They were really itchy. I'm just surprised you don't find it weird that I turn into a puppy." She says ans sits down next to Mia. She's nice...I hope we can be friends. "Is it too intrusive to ask more about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Mia listens to the girl, politely nodding. "I really don't care much about those things. My boyfriend turns into a lion and I pet him in BOTH forms..." She chuckles. "I don't know why people would think that's weird, you're part puppy so you like to be pet." She smiles, "Well what do you want to know about me? And of course it isn't intrusive." She's nice, I think we can become good friends. I like her puppy form too... She thinks happily.
Back to top Go down
Estefania

Estefania

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:06 pm

"Haha, so that's why you weren't surprised I was a person. Well...anything you want to tell me. I don't have much to tell though. It's not a huge story." She looks down at the grass and smiles. Who knew today would be so nice.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Mia smiles and nods. "I don't have much to tell either." She pauses, "Well I lived in England with my parents who immigrated from India, and I lived there until a little while ago." She pauses, "I came to Kuroi for a change, I thought it would be fun. And I now have a boyfriend, his name's Yazoo." She sighs, "That's about it..." I'm kinda boring... well I hope she doesn't think too much of that.
Back to top Go down
Estefania

Estefania

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:20 pm

"That's cool. Well, I am just from every standard hispanic family. I came here on a full ride, because my parents thought some time away from all of my "immature" friends would be good. They thought it was interfering with my academic stuff or whatever. Still...I miss the cat." She says looking down, thinking about the cat. Darn, I need to chase a cat or something.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Mia smiles, "Well I hope you find one..." She pauses, "Have you thought about getting a pet cat...?" She asks, wondering if that would help. Or become friends with Zoo. She chuckles at the thought, a little puppy playing with Zoo as a lion.
Back to top Go down
Estefania

Estefania

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:27 pm

"Well, I have to go. Maybe I'll see a cat on the way and have a chance to hang out with it in puppy form." She grins, and looks at the trees. "I'll talk to you soon, it's not a huge campus. '" Estefania looks off. "bye"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Mia waves and smiles, "See you some time." She sits down and looks at the flowers, seeing the sun set she checks her clock and decides to go to the dorms a little later.
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:50 pm

On the steps leading down into the gardens Karen sits nose deep in a good book. A slight breeze blows her long brown hair into her face and she reaches up to brush it away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Academy :: The Town :: The Park-
Jump to: