Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Small pond I_vote_lcapSmall pond I_voting_barSmall pond I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Small pond I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Small pond I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Small pond I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Small pond I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Small pond I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Small pond I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Small pond I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Small pond I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Small pond I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Small pond

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akime

Akime

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:39 pm

This a small pond with grasslands surounding it. It has a small house for people to stay and visit in. ENJOY!!!!!

Small pond DSCN3758
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Odetta strolls in with a small and insignificant hum entertained her. This hum soon became an actual song and she sang quite loudly and beautifully.
( Here's the song!!! )
The song became a little quieter as she sat down and let her legs dangle in the water..
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Yazoo walked through the damp grass to the pond, not caring much about his pants getting muddy. As he reached it, he spotted a girl, mostly because of her hair. He didn't speak though, and instead, turned and walked around the pond to avoid conversation. She seemed to not want to be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Odetta finished her song and hummed the last few bars of it. She layed back and put her hands behind her head, crossing one leg over the other. She sighed a little, looking up at the sky.
She had barely noticed the new person in the pond area, and looked over. She instantly noticed his hair. Very long and reddish orange. "He reminds me so much of a lion.." she whispered and stood back up, beginning to approach the boy.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:57 pm

As he continued to walk, Yazoo noticed the girl had sprung up to follow him. Out of instinct, he grabbed a hold of his blade's hilt and stopped walking, looking over his shoulder to her with a slight, careful glare. "Uh, yes? May i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:00 pm

Odetta froze in fear as she saw that he was about to draw his blade. "um.. I..." she couldn't speak.
She backed up a little, her eyes widened in shock and she suddenly shut her eyes tightly, scared for her life.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Yazoo saw her reaction and let the hilt go. He saw she was no harm to him, or if she was, she didn't have the guts to pull anything off.
"It's alright. Just a precaution."
He turned to face her fully.
"What did you want?"
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Odetta opened both of her eyes again, and relaxed a little. She stepped back up and cleared her throat. "I was just wondering who you were. You know, start a conversation..?"
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:17 pm

"Ah, well...My name is Yazoo Hasu."
He turned to look at the pond, then back at her.
"What were you doing there, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:19 pm

"Eh, just relaxing really. It's a nice and quiet place to sing where no one bothers you." Odetta laughed a little at this and looked at the water with Yazoo. "Oh, and my name is Odetta papillon."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 pm

"Oh, so Odetta, you were here to be alone?"
He took a step away, then looked out toward the house in the background.
"Should i leave you? I didn't mean to disturb you. I was actually just passing by."
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Odetta felt a sad feeling coming on. She didn't want Yazoo to leave yet. She actually found him very interesting. "No!" She said impulsively as Yazoo was about to leave. "I came here looking for someone to hang out with or something actually..." she told him. She blushed a little from saying that to a boy she really didn't know. She was usually formal with others she did not know, but this boy was almost different. He was calm and looked interesting enough for her to act different. She wanted to talk with him at least a bit more...
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:35 pm

Yazoo heard slight desperation on her voice and tilted his hand, placing a hand on his hip and studying her for a moment. "Mm...then, whats on your mind?" he said, giving in somewhat and straightening up. "This is awkward for me..."
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Odetta looked at him, really not knowing what to say. She was begging in her mind for him not to go. There was something about him that just made her want to be around him. She didn't want to seem desperate by following him. And she didn't want to make him feel any more awkward than he already was..
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Yazoo continued to look at her and turned to the side, keeping eye contact with her fully. "Ah, i've got to go..." he said to her indifferently. He was starting to think this girl was either stalling or completely out of her mind. He had more important things to do.
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Odetta just plopped down onto the floor and held her head in her hands. She was just hopeless!
"I can't do anything right.." she mumbled to herself.
A tear slid down her cheek and dropped down onto her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Yazoo shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows, the scene in front of him to pitiful to watch.
"Get up now, that's just sad. A girl of your stature should be going around fan-girling over people she doesn't even know."
He turned his back to her and walked off, throwing his hand over his shoulder in a sloppy gesture to wave goodbye.
"Get back to me when you mature."
Back to top Go down
Odetta Papillon

Odetta Papillon

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Odetta slammed her fists on the ground beside her and sighed loudly in frustration. She totally blew it with this guy! Just when she thought she might have a shot, she just blew it!!!
Odetta stood and looked into the water, breathing slowly to collect herself. She accepted the fact that she messed up the time with this guy, and waited patiently for him to leave her.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Mia walks over to the pond and sits down. She smiles and pulls out her lunch. This place is nice, calm. She looks off into the distance, smiling. "Hmmm... nice."
Back to top Go down
Akime

Akime

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Akime comes out from the water due to the fact it was her noon swim time, "Hello there." she said looking at the girl
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Mia almost jumps up, surprised. "Oh, hello." She waves at the girl. "The water is nice?" She asks the girl, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Akime

Akime

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:07 pm

"Very much so." she says smiling and hoping the girls isnt to shocked
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Mia smiles at her. "How deep is that pond?" She asks curiously, Can you really swim in there? She looks at the water and back to her. It looks shallow...
Back to top Go down
Akime

Akime

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:05 pm

"About 75-100 feet, why?"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Mia looks at her confused, "You mean deep?" She pauses, How is that even possible? "I wanted to know how easy it was to swim in it." She says, surprised. It doesn't look THAT wide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small pond   Small pond I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small pond
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Academy :: The Town :: The Park-
Jump to: