Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Sacred Fountain I_vote_lcapSacred Fountain I_voting_barSacred Fountain I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Sacred Fountain I_vote_lcapSacred Fountain I_voting_barSacred Fountain I_vote_rcap 
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Sacred Fountain

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:14 pm

This beautiful fountain can be found outside the academy doors. The plants around it (rose bushes) may have leaves and or petalf falling into the water, and needing constant attention to keep the waters clear and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiacademy.rpg-board.net
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Ria walked around the fountains edge, she was thinking of were to start exploring. She hated being new and not knowing anything about were she had to go, she spinned around on the fountains edge and kept walking grazzing her toes lightly in the water.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:37 pm

James walked up to the girl circling the fountain and poked the water. He smiled at her like a gentlemen, nodding as he did it, " Hello, what are you doing here? " He said with a crisp british accent. His eye's hidden behind his aviators were looking at every aspect of the girl, from the perverted side to just seeing what she looks like. His brain memorizing her instantly.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Ria jumped spooked and fell down onto the ring around the fountain, "Uh, Heyy," she said and stood up fast her boots giving of a metalic clanking sound. She looked at the boy though unable to see his eyes she felt like he was looking her over.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:50 pm

James chuckled, " Sorry about startling you. " He said with glee. He poked the water again and watched the water ripple then went beck to her, " Agian I ask. "
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:53 pm

"I was just thinking of were to go," Ria said and looked at the rippling water, glazzing her fingers lightly over its surface.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:23 pm

James nodded as he pulled his hand out of the water and then back in, this time, not disturbing the water at all. Then pulled his hand out, it was perfectly dry. " That seems like fun. The name is White by the way. James White. " He said like James Bond.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Ria smiled and hummed a little song making the water swirl up like a mini dragon infront of him, "Im Ria, Ria tempani," she said and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:41 pm

James cooed at the mini dragon. " Rai. What a beautiful name. " He said with a interest of proportions. He could do no mini dragon so he thought he would do the next best thing. He dived into the fountain, going straight into the ground. Thne coming back up where he was before, " Couldn't catch it. "
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Ria smiled as he said her name was pretty though he pronounced it wrong, "WOah," she watched him dive into the water and back out again. She started laughing and smiled, "Of course you cant catch it," she said and made another one.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:01 pm

James smiled, " An ability of mine since birth. I can bypass things as if they were not there. Comes in handy. " He said, quite proud, except he did not catch the dragon. " Anything special with you. I mean, other than the obvious. " He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:46 pm

"I have an unusual talent with music," Ria said and smiled and siting down on the cold ground. Her hair fell back and into the water with a glinty look to it, as it dipped in the water. Looking at him with her purple eyes she stared right into the aviators he was waring almost like she was looking right through them.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:13 pm

" Music. That is unusual, I must witness this one day, " He said as he turned and sat on the fountain edge, Looking at the Rose bushes. Running his finger over the concrete of the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:17 pm

"I guess it is pretty different," Ria said and sat next to him, watching as he poked at the concrete. She slowly started humming a small tune and the roses would change colrs then turn back to normal again as she stoped and smiled.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:42 pm

James clapped, " Very good! " He grinned, " Well, Ria, why did you enroll here? " He said iwth entusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Ria looked at him clapping and tilted her head, "Eto, well, I just thought this place would be different from the other places i tried, and so far it is," she smiled and looked at him with her deep purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
Demon of Mist

Demon of Mist

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 pm

*caru yawns and scopes out the fountain thne turns into a koi fish*
Back to top Go down
Rakku

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Rakku flies in with Shiori close behind her. She stopped for a break and to be around water. She loved it for some strange reason. Shiori found a koi fish in it and began to play with it. "Oh Shiori, leave the fish alone."
Back to top Go down
Demon of Mist

Demon of Mist

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:44 pm

*the koi fish jumps out of the water and turns into a dog*
Back to top Go down
Rakku

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:59 pm

"whoa! what the crap?! A shapeshifter eh? Sorry dude. Shiori didn't mean to bother you. "She said. shiori flew behind Rakku when it transformed into a dog.
Back to top Go down
Demon of Mist

Demon of Mist

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:01 pm

*turns back into human form still with bare feet * its okay
Back to top Go down
Rakku

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Shiori flew over to him cautiously and licked his cheek as though to apologize as well.
Back to top Go down
Demon of Mist

Demon of Mist

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 pm

*he smiles and takes out a picture of his family*
Back to top Go down
Rakku

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Shiori looked at it. She chirped. Shiori thought that they might have been nice people.
Back to top Go down
Demon of Mist

Demon of Mist

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:19 pm

why are you were they are nice people *shows them the picture of him,his wife , and thier son.* this is miyu and kiba my family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sacred Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Fountain   Sacred Fountain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacred Fountain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Academy :: Kuroi Academy :: Outside-
Jump to: