Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Playground I_vote_lcapPlayground I_voting_barPlayground I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Playground I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Playground I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Playground I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Playground I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Playground I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Playground I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Playground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Playground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Playground I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Playground

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumi Kage

Izumi Kage

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:34 am

A metal playground set on a grassy area, with all the normal playing equipment--- such as, a swing-set, marry-go-round, jungle gym, and so on and so forth. A wonderful area to bring your children or younger siblings--- or to reminisce on days of your childhood, or the childhood you wished you could have had.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Mia walks around the park, liking the feel of it. She decides to go to the playground, running over she quickly places her bags down and climbs onto the Jungle Gym. She looks around. "Nice place." She says out loud, not knowing anyone was there.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Yazoo walked onto the playground area, hands stuffed into the pockets of his pants. He gave a quick look over of it and decided to seat himself on a bench that overlooked the rest of the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Mia begins to hum and sits on the top of the jungle gym, having fun. She looks over and sees a man. "Hello." She calls out, being friendly, and waves.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Yazoo was just lounging his arms on the back of the bench when he heard the girl call out to him. He looked up and displayed a friendly, inviting smile towards her. "Oh, hello. I didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Mia nods, "I didn't see you walk up, I just noticed you on the bench." She grins, "I'm Mia." She says nicely. "I'd come over and say hi properly but it's too fun up here."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:30 pm

"Nice to meet you Mia. My name is Yazoo Hasu."
He crossed his legs and pointed up to where she sat, then nodded his head.
"Should i come join you then, instead?"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:32 pm

Mia listens to him, nodding lightly. "Nice to meet you Yazoo, that's an interesting name. May I ask how you got it?" She shrugs, hearing him ask if he should come up. "If you would like to."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:39 pm

"Ah, nothing special about it really." As he says this, he lunges off his toes up to where she sat, squatting down next to her, then turns around to face the direction she faced. "Just a name given to me by my parents."
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Mia shrugs, "I just got a plain name. I would rather have an interesting name, people never forget it." She smiles and looks around again. "It's nice out today."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:49 pm

"Oh? So you won't be forgetting my name, then?" He smiles and looks to his right to her. "It is. A bit hot, but nothing i'm not used to."
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Mia nods lightly and smiles. "I rarely forget names." She sees him look at her and looks back, and flashes him a quick grin, before looking back at the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Yazoo does a cheeky smile as she flashes her grin, then turns to follow her gaze to the scenery that surrounds them. "Im horrible with remembering things. I shouldn't forgot yours though."
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Mia raises her eyebrows, "If you have a horrible memory, why wouldn't you forget my name? It's pretty common..." She trails off, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:09 pm

"Ah..i've never met a person named Mia, so it's rare to me."
He scratched the back of his head, then gave a nervous laugh. When he brought his hand to the front of his head, his hair flipped over , revealing a more yellow color to his hair.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Mia shrugs and smiles, seeing him flick his hair out she notices some yellow in his hair. "Do you mind if I ask why your hair is orange and yellow?" She asks tentatively. It's cool... I wish I had hair like that. BUT... it wouldn't look good on me.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:15 pm

"I'm not sure. Ask nature."
He laughed and put his hands onto the bars he stood on.
"It's my natural hair color. Probably due to both of my parents being Lions? I just assume that red, orange, and yellow are the colors of Lions, and so, i got those colors for hair."
He widens his eyes and then points to them.
"Though, i have no idea where i got these eyes from."
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Mia raises her eyebrows and listens to him as he finished. "That is AWESOME." She smiles, "Can you do anything cool because of it." She pauses, "My dad was a vampire, and my mom was an elf. So I'm just tiny and have fangs, my ears didn't really grow to a point as much as my moms." She shows him her fangs and closes her mouth, letting the fangs retract into her gums.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:22 pm

"Hmm...i have my 'original' form, which would be the form i was born in: a Lion. Im fully grown now in that shifted form, but i have some aging to do in this one since i dont spend nearly as much time in it. In this state, all my senses, especially my sense of smell, are heightened, and there are some unique features to being a Lion that im not suppose to actually reveal or use unless necessary."
Yazoo took in a breath and licked his lips, staring down to the bars below him.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Mia nods, listening. "Well you just told me you have senses you aren't supposed to tell people about. And you just told me you have some?" She raises her eyebrows, "Telling to much are we?" She says in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:29 pm

"No, no, you misunderstood. I have heightened senses and strength, but unique features that i shouldnt tell others about. I havent mentioned those to you."
He tugged at his collar and looked back at her, switching his awkward position so that he was now sitting similar to the way she was.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Mia pouts a little. "Usually I understand people quickly... oops." She sees him sit like her, "Are you uncomfortable? If you want we can go to the bench?"
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:33 pm

"It's fine. Just with the way i was sitting, my leg was falling asleep. I'm okay now."
Yazoo opened his hands with palms facing up, the rubbed them together. For some reason he had dirt all over his hands.
"I can never seem to keep the paws...hands, clean.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Mia chuckles, "Call them what you want, and just wipe them off. It doesn't matter much." She lounges back, deciding to lay and look at the sky. She ties her hair back into a ponytail and rests, her hand behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

Yazoo

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:39 pm

"I guess that's true. I'm just used to calling them paws all the time. They stay dirty from me running through mud and stuff like that..."
He watched her lay down and curiously watched her, beginning to stare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground   Playground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playground
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Academy :: The Town :: The Park-
Jump to: