Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Beach Shore I_vote_lcapBeach Shore I_voting_barBeach Shore I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Beach Shore

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:41 am

A beautiful place with soothing sounds of the waves, sandy ground beneath your feet, and the occasional tourist.
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiacademy.rpg-board.net
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Ria ran up to thebeach shore, looking at the sparkling waters ahead. The wind blew her swim suit cover around, along with her hair, as she jumped down and walked in the sand a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Mia walks to the beach in her flip flops, bikini, and shorts. "Nice day to swim..." She mumbles to herself. She looks at the water... Perfect. She feels a light breeze, I'll have to dry off well when I get out... She walks over to the beach and lays out a towel. Slowly she sits down and ties her hair in a low ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Ria saw someone and ran over tripping over a shell she fell flat infront of the girl, her long tail partly out of her bottoms. "Gomenasi..." she mumbled and looked up.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Mia chuckles and looks at the girl. "Hello, would you like help up?" She smiles kindly at her. "I do that all the time..." She chuckles, at herself.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:58 pm

"Eto," Ria sat up and her tail came fully out of her bottoms and waved around slowly, "I got it, heh, sorry im a bit clumcy." she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Mia smiles, "It's nothing..." She chuckles, "Some people just are, when I get happy and excited I can trip over my own feet." She reaches her hand out, to help her up. "It's nice to meet the, I'm Mia."
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:03 pm

"Ria," she sai standing up and noticed her tail, quickly shoving it back into her swim suit. "Eto, whats up?" she looked at her with purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Mia notices her move her hands and raises her eyebrows. Responding to her question she pauses. "Well I'm just getting used to being at Kuroi, and I'm getting adjusted. You?" She asks. She seems nice...
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Ria shrugged and slupmed her shoulders down, "Havent really started class yet," she said and smirked, a little gleem in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Mia nods, "Well same with me, I'm just getting used to living on my own. Having no parents around, stuff like that..." She trails off, not wanting to go into details, not sure if she should tell more to her. She's nice and really friendly but... she's just a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:21 pm

"Eh," Ria shrugged her shoulders, "I like the livin alone part," she said and smiled, "Its much better then with parents," she leaned onto her right foot and dugg her toes in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Mia nods in agreement. "Yes, it much better..." She says, trailing off, thinking of all of her new experiences so far. Those would have never happened if I was at home... She smiles even more, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Ria smiled, "Watcha thinkin bout?" she asked and and sat down in the warm sand. She removed her bikini cover to show her skulls pattern on it.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Mia looks back at her, and realizes she'd become distracted. "Well everything new that's happened to me since I came her, some just okay some great." Truthfully Zoo-chan, but she doesn't need to know EVERYTHING just yet... "Sorry if I was not focusing..." She trails off embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Ria burst out laughing, "Theres a hint of sin in your voice, but I wont ask why," she said, and smiled looking deep into Mia's eyes, almost like she was staring right through her.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Mia blushes deep red, "Ummm..." She sees Ria's stare and gets more embarrassed, forcing her to look away. Am I THAT obvious?! She almost frowns to herself, So much for her finding out more about me LATER.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Ria laughed more, "sorry, force of habit, Im part demon so I can sense sins easily," she said and smile,d "What tallents do you have?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Mia looks back at her, her blush slowly fading. "Well, I don't really have any." She shows her fangs quickly, "That's about it, because my father was a vampire." She crosses her legs and turns to face the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:40 pm

"Mhm, so that must have been what I sensed, sorry if I made you uncomfortable," Ria said and watched her sit down. 'Hm, I guess she has secrets just like I,' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Mia shrugs "It's okay..." She pauses, "I wasn't being totally truthful about all of what I was saying, and you caught that." She blushes lightly and smiles at the girl. "That must be an interesting power, being able to sense stuff like that...?"
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Ria shrugged, "Not all the time, everything comes with consequences," she said and played with the sand a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Mia looks at her confused. "Consequences? What do you mean?" She tries to apply it to herself and can't figure it out. Being with Zoo has no consequences that I can think about...
Back to top Go down
Ria Tempani

Ria Tempani

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Ria laughed, "Since your a vampire, you must hurt others to live," she said, and thought for a moment, "Being half demon, I earned a mark," she said, and looked bottoms.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Mia shakes her head, "Not really, I'm half-vampire. My other half is elf, so my thirst is faint. And I only bite those who let me." She blushes, "I rarely get thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach Shore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Shore
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next