Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
West Beach I_vote_lcapWest Beach I_voting_barWest Beach I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
West Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
West Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
West Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
West Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
West Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
West Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
West Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
West Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
West Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

West Beach

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumi Kage

Izumi Kage

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:48 am

A beautiful, sun-drenched beach---- with smooth, white-tinted sand covering its entire area. A wonderful area to bring a date for a lovely picnic; or just to lay back, relax, and tan. Many palm trees lie scattered over the West Beach, providing shade from the heavy sun, for visitors.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Toshino Yamimoto

Toshino Yamimoto

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Toshino walked onto the west beach and sat in the sand as she took her gold colored sandles off. She gently pushed her feet forward into the week sand as the waves gently crashed on the shore and washed over them. She smiled at the pinkish redish tinted sky as the sun set.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Solomon did not want to feel like a stalker, so he approached Yamimoto from the front. She would not know him but he recognised her from the school. SO he trie dto make it look casual, " Ello," He said to her, " Do you go to Kuroi Academy? "
Back to top Go down
Toshino Yamimoto

Toshino Yamimoto

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Toshino blinked and looked up at him "yes...why?" she said in a light tone as the waves brushe over her feet.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Solomon put his hand behind his head and scratched it, " I am a new teacher there. " He said as he looked out teh the water, then back.
Back to top Go down
Toshino Yamimoto

Toshino Yamimoto

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:58 pm

"nice to meet you i am a student there" she smiled then looked back at the waves that were now an amber color with the setting sun and colorful sky.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Solomon nodded, " Knew it. Aha, you were not in the teachers lounge. " He said with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Toshino Yamimoto

Toshino Yamimoto

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:09 pm

"no i wasnt i dont think i am in your class though i only have one class on my schedule so far" she said looking at the dark redish pinkish sky.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Solomon looked at the ground in forced shame, " I actually have not started teaching yet. " He kicked some sand with his foot. His ripped body Outlined by his tight black tee-shirt, his bathing suit, which wwas white with black draings of fence interlockings on it.
Back to top Go down
Toshino Yamimoto

Toshino Yamimoto

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:36 pm

"hmm then i might consider going to your class although i do now how to protect and defend but not hand hand" she said and picked up some sand and threw it at the water.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Brandon walks up and looks to the beach with his sunglasses hiding his eyes. He was very relaxed by hearing the sound of the waves. How he could just stay there forever and he glanced back to Pyxie with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Pyxie, still smiling, excused herself so she could change into her swimsuit. She was overly excited, but she contained herself around him.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Brandon took off his sunglasses remaining relaxed. He began to wonder what he could do if he were going to swim. He didn't bring anything to change into, but maybe that was okay after all his clothes can always dry later right.

Brandon chuckles to Pyxie happy that she is happy and waits for her to go into the water first.

Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Pyxie found the changing rooms and entered a vacant stall. She hurriedly changed into her bikini and packed her stuff pack up in a locker just outside the stalls.
She walked back out with a towel wrapped around her neck, and inside this bikini.
Spoiler:
She walked up to Brandon and smiled. She asked him if he brought anything to wear here. She was always in the mood for swimming, so that's really why she had a bikini with her.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Brandon thinks for a second and decides to take off his vest and shirt till he is completely shirtless and he smiles to her telling her he had got it covered with the changing. "Go ahead, please enjoy yourself Pyxie"
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:56 pm

Pyxie smiled, still quite excited to swim. She grabbed hold of his hand and began to pull him towards the water with her.
One they reached the water, she let go and jumped into it, making a splash that got the both of them even more wet.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Brandon blinks and lightly smiles feeling the water splash on his face and decides to go in now that he was wet their would be no point in remaining dry. He walks into the water after taking off his black expensive shoes.

Brandon stops in waist deep water and relaxes to the feeling of the waves around him.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Pyxie wraps her arms around his waist and tries to pull him further in the water. Her body was wet, making it hard to keep a grip on Brandon. Plus, the water was about up to her chest, just making her seem more short.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Brandon smirks following her, he makes sure he is close to Pyxie his expression very relaxed. He was sure he could change now, and maybe spending time with Pyxie wouldn't be such a bad thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Pyxie laughed a little as he came willingly and jumped up onto his head. She was hoping that the weight of her body would be enough to get Brandon fully under that water.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Brandon chuckled going completely under willingly, he knew that it bothered her being short so he decided to play along. Brandon's head poked out after a while and he wiped his bags away from his eyes, he was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Pyxie came back up just after Brandon did and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind him. She giggled, having a great time and put her head next to his.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Brandon felt happy, softly he touched her arms which were snaked around his neck and he smiled purely with his cheek against hers. This was reminding him of the good times with his younger brother and him back then. He was going to cherish this moment.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Pyxie laughed again and went under. She swam to the front of Brandon and came back up right in front of him. She tilted her head and spread a child-like smile over her lips.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Brandon blinked and smiled to her cupping her cheeks softly and chuckles a little. He softly smiled to her glad that she was enjoying herself at the moment. "Having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

West Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next