Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
West Beach - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWest Beach - Page 2 I_voting_barWest Beach - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
miyu
West Beach - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWest Beach - Page 2 I_voting_barWest Beach - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

West Beach

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Izumi Kage

Izumi Kage

West Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:48 am

First topic message reminder :

A beautiful, sun-drenched beach---- with smooth, white-tinted sand covering its entire area. A wonderful area to bring a date for a lovely picnic; or just to lay back, relax, and tan. Many palm trees lie scattered over the West Beach, providing shade from the heavy sun, for visitors.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:28 am

"Im having alot of fun! Thank's for taking me here," she told him. The smile she wore as she thanked Brandon widened as she spoke, showing her fangs.

Last edited by Pyxie Moira on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Brandon smiles to her pleased that she is having fun, he softly nods back and smiling just enough to show his fang tips he whispered "You are very welcome"
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Pyxie hugged him around the neck and got a little surprise. I have to hold this one back a little longer, she thought as she realized it was another strong feeling of thirst. Her eyes turned deep maroon in her thirst, and she was hoping that Brandon wouldn't know what the color change meant.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Brandon remained still and was smirking with his arms loosely around Pyxie. He was very much having fun and he felt like keeping it going. He felt a little bit of nervousness due to his whip lashings on his back as well as a large scar across his chest.

Brandon decided to let his nervousness pass and just went along with the fun Pyxie and him were having.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Pyxie sighed and tried to ignore the thirst as it slowly grew. Her eyes turned black as it reached the peak of how much thirst she could take.
She looked at him in the eyes, getting quite irritated at her body for this. Once she takes some blood, its like she quickly gets irritated. Usually when she drank it was from a human, which is not as addicting as Brandon's was. She really wanted more of it, but she was sure that he would not let her drink from him again.
"Um.. I know I just drank, but.." she started, now blushing again.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Brandon chuckled again and he closed his eyes to her giving her permission to do so again. If it made her happy he would allow it, he knew his blood was special but never did he think it was special enough for Pyxie's taste.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Pyxie closed her eyes and pressed her lips to his neck. She opened her mouth, grew out her fangs about three inches, and sunk her teeth into his neck all in about one second. The blood rushed into her mouth and she sucked on his neck.

Last edited by Pyxie Moira on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Brandon remained still with his eyes closed while she feeds on his blood. He was lightly surprised that his hunger had not came up recently, but he had practice to contain his hunger and was glad for that.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Pyxie kept her sucking going on for about a full minute and slowly drew out her fangs. While doing so she licked them clean and did the same for Brandon's neck. "Thank you. I didn't expect you to let me drink from you again."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Brandon smiles to her his eyes closed. "Well, you can anytime. If it makes you feel a lot better you may do this to me as much as you want" He chuckles silently with his smile still across his face.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Pyxie smiled up at him. "Thank you. Very much," she said and kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Brandon smiled to her with his eyes still closed. He hums out a happy tune very relaxed "You are welcome" he felt so much at peace right now he did not want it to end.

Brandon softly stroked her face his smile still upon it.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Pyxie layed her head on his chest and sighed contently. "I feel like I can stay like this forever.."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Brandon nodded in agreement. He smirked softly to her and was very content. "Yeah, I feel like that too" he chuckled silently with his head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:19 pm

"What do you want to do now?" she asked Brandon, not really knowing what to do. She looked up from his chest, her chin still laying on it.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:05 am

Brandon thought for a second looking to the water and how soothing it is. He looked down to her and gave her a pure, heart-warming smile. "I'll do whatever you want to do. I'm not to picky so you may come up with anything and I'll do it"
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:52 am

"Anything?" she asked him. "I can't imagine anyone that would do anything for someone else."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Brandon chuckled silently looking to her with a small sized smile "Yeah, me neither but I mean what I say." he looked to the waves around them and smirked relaxed by the waves embraces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Beach   West Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Beach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2