Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Flower Meadow I_vote_lcapFlower Meadow I_voting_barFlower Meadow I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Flower Meadow

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumi Kage

Izumi Kage

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:41 am

Flower Meadow Yellow_Flower_Field_by_333half_evil

Flower Meadow

Flowers growing all over. Different types and different colours. They take up one part of the forest region. The flowers grow tall and are able to hide just about any body. Though at night, you can see the stars perfectly.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Brandon walks up with a lightly dull expression, his eyes covered by his sunglasses hide his distaste.

*Sighs heavily*

Brandon looks upward toward the sky and crosses his arms in silence.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Brandon frowns with his sunglasses hiding his eyes while looking to all the flowers.

*Sighs again*

Brandon walked a little way with his head still down in light annoyance.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Brandon decides to just go ahead and take it easy. He sits down on the ground and looks upward with his sunglasses hiding his wandering eyes.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Brandon looks upwards and begins to think what his future will hold for him. He places his right knee up so he can place his arm ontop of it.

Brandon looks at a flower next to where he is sitted and watches it sway in the wind. He smirked lightly actually relaxed by the sight of it.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Mia walks into the meadow and smiles. Nice. She sees someone there and waves. "Hello." She says kindly. "It's nice here isn't it?"

(is it okay if I rp with you?)
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Brandon glances to her and he smirks nodding in agreement.

(Sure! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Mia goes and sits down near him. She picks a flower and plays with it a bit, before tucking it behind her ear. She rests her arms over her legs, casually. "I really like to come to nature, it has many beautiful sights."

(Thanks :D)
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Brandon looks to her from behind his black sunglasses and he silently chuckles. "I like nature, pretty sights bore me but I guess this is alright"

(Welcome! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Mia raises her eyebrows, hearing how pretty sights can bore him. "How is that possible, I love them." She pauses and chuckles. "Well I guess that's because I'm a girl."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Brandon smirks lightly still looking to her. He was fully listening to her. "There is nothing wrong with liking pretty things. I admit this one will probably be my favorite sight and maybe my only favorite one?"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Mia nods, "So you like it here then?" She smiles lightly, "I guess I just like nature in general." She pauses, "I'm just weird that way."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Brandon shook his head softly making his hair follow barely. "You are not weird. You just have a creative mind and like many things"

Brandon chuckles now closing his ocean blue colored eyes. He took his sunglasses off while saying that. His voice then asks smoothly holding a kind tone. "What is your name? after all I wish to not forget your name, Of course I'll tell you mine if you do so?"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Mia chuckles, "Sorry, I meant to say. I'm Mia, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Brandon looks upward allowing the breeze past by his hair making it go up lightly. "Brandon Bryant. You can also call me Rain if you desire so?"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Mia smiles, "It's nice to meet you Brandon." She reaches her hand towards his, to shake his hand. He's nice.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Brandon softly took her hand and shook it softly while nodding. "Yes, It is also good that I know who you are. Thank you, Mia. For sharing your name with me"

Brandon looked to Mia's face. He actually feels relaxed and that made him smile confidently, maybe he could change after all.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Mia sees him smile and grins back at him. "Liking the scenery?" She asks, kindly. "You seem to be having fun."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Brandon chuckled and he nodded smirking. "I'm actually enjoying myself. For me that is just rare?"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Mia looks at him surprised. "Why is that?" She asks, curious. "I mean, you should love life, or try to anyways."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Brandon chuckled laying his head now on his knee. "Well, life for me has always been a living hell. But I guess it is great to finally relax. I think I have you to thank for that?"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Mia smiles, "Really?" She thinks about his words and frowns, "What made you life hell?" She looks at him, concerned.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Brandon made a light scowl looking to the rest of the flowers, His ocean blue eyes were dark in color. "Well, my parents didn't want me and my twin brother. They tried to kill us or my step father did, he got the rest of my family into it. My real father left my brother and I to take the torment. So I killed my family, but not my real father cause he had committed suicide way earlier to escape the torment"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Mia looks away, shocked. "Really? That IS hell." She pauses, "Sorry if I brought up bad memories..." She looks away. "You didn't just escape?"
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Brandon looked to her and stared at her eyes. "I tried to lead my brother away. Sadly, they knew where we were going so I had to take them all on by myself. The battle lasted for six days"

Brandon smirked softly with his eyes closed. "Oh no, I'm use to it. After all I'm haunted by the images anyway. No harm there, I grew use to it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flower Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower Meadow
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Academy :: The Wild :: The Fields-
Jump to: