Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFlower Meadow - Page 2 I_voting_barFlower Meadow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFlower Meadow - Page 2 I_voting_barFlower Meadow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Flower Meadow

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumi Kage

Izumi Kage

Flower Meadow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Flower Meadow - Page 2 Yellow_Flower_Field_by_333half_evil

Flower Meadow

Flowers growing all over. Different types and different colours. They take up one part of the forest region. The flowers grow tall and are able to hide just about any body. Though at night, you can see the stars perfectly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Mia listens to him, shocked. "You killed them for your own life?" She feels compassion and empathy towards him, fighting the urge to hug him. "You've grown used to the images?" She looks at him, for some reason feeling guilty. "You shouldn't, put it behind you. It's the past, and a bad past should be forgotten. You should start fresh." She grabs his hand and squeezes it gently.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Brandon now stares at her his expression showing hardly no emotion. "Mia, I think I'm scarred enough to not forget it. I got scars to prove it"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Mia nods, "Oh..." She feels guilty for bringing the conversation up. She sits there, silent, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Brandon stares at her softly and he closes his eyes just barely. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Mia looks at him, surprised. "Why are YOU sorry? You did nothing wrong, I however brought up bad memories."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Brandon looks down watching his fingers fidget his gaze focused on them now. "I know but you stopped talking..."
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Mia nods, "I didn't know what to say, but that'd not your fault. I asked questions which I shouldn't had, made you sad. I just don't want to again." She pauses, "Should I change the subject?"
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Brandon stares at her now, his eyes glued to her own. "Doesn't matter to me, just as long as you keep talking"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Mia looks back at him and nods, "How old are you?" She says, wondering. "I wanna know about you."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Brandon continues to look at her eyes then they soften. "My age is 24, actual age 1,800. I'm a hybrid, with vampire and demon within my veins. I adore music, reading, as well as traveling."
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Mia smiles, "I'm 16, but sadly I look younger." She smiles, hearing he is hybrid. "I'm hybrid too, Vampire & Elf. It's a strange combination, I might be one of a kind." She grins, "I like reading also, and I love to learn." She pauses, "You're 1800? That's crazy, I mean, you had to deal with those images for a long time. That would be hell." She mumbles and looks away, feeling empathetic towards him.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Brandon nods looking downward. "Yeah, since childhood is when it happened. Your combination is interesting. Also, my brother is married and I spent most of my years looking for him. I left when I found out he was married, considering that I didn't want to intrude on him. I guess you can say I bear the pain for both my brother and I?"

Brandon glanced to the sky and looked back at her. "I'm use to feeling this way, now and again it is hard to accept anyone but I keep trying to open up to others. After all I'm opening up to you so it is a good start. My future is still undecided for me"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Mia nods, "I hope you don't feel it necessary to bear the pain for two people, it will ruin your life. You didn't leave your family to feel this way. You did it so you could have a life." She looks at him, hoping he understands. "You don't need to feel this way."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Brandon smirks lightly. "I know, but its hard to break free. My brother even says the same things."

Brandon looked at his sunglasses and begins to think. "All I want to do is well find someone to show me things that I have never felt or seen before"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Mia smiles, "So does everyone, life is meant for experiences. If experiences are not new, life gets boring and pointless." She squeezes his hand. "I wish you the best, I hope you find it."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Brandon smirked again his eyes now weak. "Thanks..."

Brandon frowned lightly, he wasn't sure if he could find anyone like that.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Mia looks at him, seeing him down. "You will find someone. I promise that, you're lived a long time, you have time to find them. Don't loose hope." She hugs him lightly, hoping to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:22 pm

Brandon gasps silently and he gently yet loosely hugged her back.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:24 pm

Mia pulls away, "Sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?" She places her hands in her lap. "I do that sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Brandon shook his head and fixes his shirt along with his vest collar so his choker is visible with his name engraved in it made out of rubies. "No, that was actually my first hug in life..."

Brandon smirks gently. "It actually made me feel well better..."
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Mia looks at him shocked. "Oh, no one has given you a hug?" She looks at him dumbfounded. "I love hugs... to me they're normal." She hugs him again, lightly.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Brandon silently chuckled his arms loosely wrapped around her. "The only thing I got was, slapped, punched, whipped. You know the whole big deal. No one has ever showed me any hugs as well as giving me any."
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Mia squeezes him gently. "Oh... that would be horrible." She sits back and looks at him. "Well get used to hugs, I like giving them." She grins at him, kindly.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Brandon smiles to her with his eyes closed. "Do whatever, I'll just have to enjoy them."

Brandon usually pretened to be nice and caring, but oddly enough he wasn't pretending this time. He actually enjoyed not pretending, for this was his real self that he rarely shows to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Mia lays back in the meadow and sighs. "Maybe I just will." She grins and loses her eyes, enjoying the light breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower Meadow
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Academy :: The Wild :: The Fields-
Jump to: