Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFlower Meadow - Page 4 I_voting_barFlower Meadow - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFlower Meadow - Page 4 I_voting_barFlower Meadow - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Flower Meadow

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Izumi Kage

Izumi Kage

Flower Meadow - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Flower Meadow - Page 4 Yellow_Flower_Field_by_333half_evil

Flower Meadow

Flowers growing all over. Different types and different colours. They take up one part of the forest region. The flowers grow tall and are able to hide just about any body. Though at night, you can see the stars perfectly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Mia nuzzles him, feeling his heat on her. She shivers, and nuzzles him. To get close to him to keep warm, and ends up nuzzling his face. Her eyes slowly open and she moves back and smiles. "Thanks..." She says, drowsy.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Brandon chuckles again. "Your welcome..."
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Mia smiles, his face still quote. "I would fall asleep again but your face is in the way." She mumbles and laughs. She closes her eyes, not asleep, but almost.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Brandon only smiles moving his head away. "Sorry, I'm just glad I am of use to you or anyone for that matter"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Mia nods, smiling. She nuzzles his stomach and grins from ear to ear. "That's grea..." She says trailing off as she falls asleep. ...t to hear.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Brandon stares at her and watches her silently. He will have to be leaving soon, how would she take it.

Brandon closes his eyes now knowing the truth. They were only friends.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Mia cuddles him in her sleep, dreaming. She wakes up and looks at his face his eyes closed. She gets up, taking her head off his lap. "Maybe I should sleep in my own room?" She asks hesitant. "You won't want to offer your lap for the whole night." She smiles at him, groggy.

(ah, so he wants to be MORE than friends ^^)
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:26 pm

(xD lol.)

Brandon opens his eyes and he smirks gently cupping her face with both of his hands. "I wish I could. Go to your room and get some proper rest. Take care, Mia"

Brandon begins to stand up while placing his sunglasses over his ocean blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Mia smiles as he grabs her face. She frowns lightly, "When will I see you again, I like spending time with you..." She trails off wondering. She stands up also and watches him put his sunglasses on, and checks the ground to see if she dropped anything.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Brandon's eyes go wide from behind his sunglasses and he smirks. "Hopefully soon, if we do meet then well it would just be wonderful"

Brandon's eyes close behind his sunglasses while softly biting his lip. He was lighty frustrated but it was best to ignore it and gives her a small grin. "I enjoyed today, see you later..."

Brandon began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Mia waves weakly. "See you soon." She says, once he is away she sighs. "I guess." She mutters sadly. She walks off to her form, wondering when they will meet again.

(We will have to rp soon NOW... ^^)
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:38 pm

(Yes! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Mia walks back to the field and sighs lightly, thinking about last time she was here. It wasn't worth it... She sits down on an empty spot and grabs a flower, twirling it between her fingers, she dozes off distractedly. Too distracted, she doesn't notice anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kusanagi

Zero Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:21 pm

Zero was standing in the middle of the flower field with a tiny flower in his hand thinking of his past with his family before he came to the Academy, he lets go of the flower as it flies off with the windy breeze "I miss my family" he thought as he stared into the bright blue sky
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Mia realizes she's staring off and turns to see someone there. She waves happily. "Oh, hello..." She mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kusanagi

Zero Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Zero lowers his eyes then he hears a mumble "Huh?" he muttered quitely he turned slowly to the direction, seeing a girl was easily distracted "Oh Hello there"
Back to top Go down
Mia Ponnada

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Mia smiles politely at him. "It's nice to meet you." She pauses, "I'm Mia just so you know." She turns to him and fiddles with her flower, tapping her knee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower Meadow   Flower Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower Meadow
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Academy :: The Wild :: The Fields-
Jump to: