Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Mountain Hiking Paths I_vote_lcapMountain Hiking Paths I_voting_barMountain Hiking Paths I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Mountain Hiking Paths I_vote_lcapMountain Hiking Paths I_voting_barMountain Hiking Paths I_vote_rcap 
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Mountain Hiking Paths

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

Mountain Hiking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:22 pm

The hiking path and pretty much the only part of the mountain with vegitation. The hiking trails are very slim stomped down dirt paths with trees surrounding the path. The path is only thick enough to fit one person. people may occasionally ride bikes on the hiking trail, but I strongly reccommend you did not do that. A fall off of the trail and down the side of the mountain is perilous!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiacademy.rpg-board.net
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Walking down one of the paths, Brandon was looking upwards while wearing his everyday fashion.

*Crunch. Snap*

Stopping Brandon looked down to see he had stepped on a branch but paid it no mind.

*Sighs. Kick*

While looking down Brandon kicked away the branch as if it had just burned him.
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Imaya walked down the path, seeing a boy just down the trail. She sighed and looked on, with each step making a crunch or rustle.

At one point of her walking, Imaya tripped.

"Oof!" she made a noise as she hit the ground with a thud. I feel ridiculous. I'm the head mistress, and I trip a million times a day.." she thought with a low growl.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Brandon blinks looking to the girl who had just fallen and puts down his sunglasses remaining still. "Interesting fall, You okay?"

*Click. Slide*

Brandon places his sunglasses into his pocket of his uniform still looking to her.
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Imaya stood back up, a bit embarrassed. Her fall made her completely forget about the boy down the road.

"Oh, yes. I'm fine," she said rubbing the back of her head. A light blush crept up on her cheeks. "I fall all the time. It's going to be the death of me one day."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Brandon smirks with his head lightly turned away his arms slowly crossing. "I suppose you can count that also as a skill?"
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:15 pm

Imaya sighed and laughed a little. "Not a skill. A curse," she answered.

Imaya's hollow bones made it bad for her to fall, and her leg suddenly hurt. "ow," she mumbled a little, sitting back down, rubbing at her calf.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Brandon blinked and and began to wonder what was wrong with her. "Did you hurt yourself?"

Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:24 pm

She nodded and winced as she touched the most tender spot of her leg. Imaya wrapped both of her hands around the leg and squeezed. There was a crack, and the bone went back to normal.

"I have hollow bones. They break easily.." she said. "I'll just have to wait a few minutes for it to heal.."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Blinking, Brandon looks to her having never heard such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Imaya stood shakily after a few minutes, and put a little pressure on her leg. "ah, better."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:48 pm

*Chuckles lightly*

Brandon smirks to her lightly amused. "Your a interesting find?"
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:00 pm

"yeah, I'm a pretty interesting person," she said with her hands on her hips on a heroic pose. "are YOU interesting?"
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Brandon shrugs lightly with his left foot hitting the ground softly his head turned away. "I have no clue?"
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Imaya flew over to stand next to him. "Eh, i'll know if you're interesting just by a few more minutes of talking.."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Brandon smirks to her and rubs his chin with light amusement. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:28 pm

"yupp. I'm really supposed to know how everyone here acts. It's my job," she says to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:30 pm

Brandon blinks and smirks to her. "Oh, your job then are you a Sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:36 pm

"I am the head-mistress of the academy. It is nice to meet you. Imaya Ichirou," she introduced herself to the boy as she held out her hand. She noticed that she didn't know his name yet either...
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Brandon blinks and softly takes a hold of her hand his head lightly bowed downward. "Nice to meet you, I'm Brandon Bryant Rain."
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Imaya smiled at him, and asked: "What race are you? I'm curious.."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Brandon chuckles lightly trying to be as nice as possible. "I'm part vampire part demon"
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:06 am

"hm." Imaya's smile changed. it was smaller now. "That's an interesting combination." Imaya looked down, cautious to ask the next question. "If you don't mind me asking," she started, "How did you come to Kuroi Academy..?"
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Brandon thought for a second while rubbing his chin lightly. "Hm, I just traveled here. Honestly that is how I came to be here at such a interesting Academy"
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:13 pm

"Hm.." Imaya laughed a little, "It's not too interesting here yet. We need some action here.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Hiking Paths
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next