Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_voting_barMountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_voting_barMountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Mountain Hiking Paths

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The hiking path and pretty much the only part of the mountain with vegitation. The hiking trails are very slim stomped down dirt paths with trees surrounding the path. The path is only thick enough to fit one person. people may occasionally ride bikes on the hiking trail, but I strongly reccommend you did not do that. A fall off of the trail and down the side of the mountain is perilous!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Brandon smirks and nods in agreement. "Yeah, I honestly can't wait until classes start"
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:22 pm

"We just need more sensei's. From what I know we have an angel, enchanted, demon and halfbreed sensei."
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Brandon blinks and smirks lightly. "Hm, something tells me we are going to see such lively students later?"
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:29 pm

"Maybe. It's quite difficult to find this place actually. I'm worried that not very many people will find their way.." Imaya sighed.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Brandon blinks and he shrugs looking to the ground. "Who knows, all we can do is wait right?"
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Imaya shrugged, "I suppose so." Imaya looked down and saw a small pebble. She kicked it lightly and it flew over to hit a large rock that was about 50 times as big as the pebble.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Brandon lightly thinks while looking to the pebble she had just kick.
Back to top Go down
Imaya~
Admin
Imaya~

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:28 am

Imaya noticed his thoughtful look and walked around a little bit more. "So, what do you want do to now?"
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Brandon closes his eyes with his arms now at his side, except his left hand which is rubbing his chin in a thinking posture. "I'm game for anything really?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:02 am

Raven walks through the paths silently walking in a perfect stride. Her eyes were glued to everything that moves, and or breathes. Raven stops at the end of the hiking paths and begins to think about the so many things she could do while at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Raven frowns leaning against a random tree she calls a raven with her silent whistle. Seeing the bird appear she changed into her human appearance and smiled to the black colored bird while it happily greets her by ruffling its black wings.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Raven smiles to her feathered friend and pets its wings softly. She looks around silently while still holding her raven in her hands. Raven begins to think to herself and smiles to her raven seeing it hop around on the ground and begins searching for food.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Raven notices the change in the wind but pays it no mind and looks down and smiles to her feathered friend who is hopping around in search of more food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Hiking Paths   Mountain Hiking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Hiking Paths
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2