Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Walking Paths I_vote_lcapWalking Paths I_voting_barWalking Paths I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Walking Paths

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumi Kage

Izumi Kage

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 am

Many concrete paths trailing through thick woods. The paths are small in size-- barely large enough to fit two folks side-by-side--- but are lined by towering trees and other luscious evergreens.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Brandon walks up with his sunglasses protecting his eyes. He continues to smoke in silence while his arms cross loosely. How he longed to find someone to accept him the way he was, then again it never was easy. He loves a challenge after all.

Brandon stops at the curve of the path and stares upward while smoking in silence.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Brandon smirks lightly fixing his bangs behind his ear while softly letting out small clouds of smoke. He catches a glimpse of a cloud and watches it go by still smirking.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:32 pm

Brandon smashes the cigarette by stepping on it once it is on the ground. He frowns while looking downward, his sunglasses hide his eyes while he does this.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Pyxie walks on the walking path in her dragon form, a form she is quite rarely in. Her eyes lime green, her pupils slit. She looks around, secretly hoping for a person to talk to.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Brandon glances up hearing someone walking and he smirks lightly. He takes off his sunglasses while leaning against a tree so the shade can protect his eyes. "Hello, haven't seen you before?"

Brandon's eyes become light in color while he smiles in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Pyxie walked up closer to the man and smiled back at him. Her eyes a bit wider in excitement of making a new friend. "Hello. And who might you be?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Brandon smirks gently placing a lock of hair behind his right ear. He chuckles silently fixing his vest collar of black fur. "I'm Brandon Rain Byrant, You can call me Rain or Brandon. Doesn't really matter right?"

Brandon's eyes are locked onto the girls eyes meaning that he is listening. "Hm, so your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:15 pm

"My name is Pyxie Moira." She bowed a little as a greeting and lifted her head once again. She noticed that when she bowed, she was sorter than usual. She laughed a little at herself.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Brandon smiles lightly to Pyxie and nods his head. "Nice to meet you, Pyxie. How is your day going?" he tilts his head lightly to the side while he rubs the back of his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:22 pm

"My day has been going better than most others in my life. And yours?" she asked him looking up at him. Though she was standing up straight, she was about a foot shorter than him.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Brandon thinks for a second and he smirks looking down to her. He closes his eyes while he replies. "Mine is alright, I'm just walking around taking in new places to explore."

Brandon opens his eyes and he decides to come a little into the light and looks to her interested. "I'm glad your day is good, Pyxie"
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 pm

"thank you Brandon. I guess people ARE nice here," She whispered the last sentence to herself with a small smile, looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Brandon smiles to her feeling relaxed and he looks to Pyxie softly. He can change, he just needs to be a little more open and caring to people. The more he does this the more real his goal will be.

Brandon looks to the ground as well letting his ocean blue eyes wander the ground in interest while replying. "Your welcome, Pyxie"
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Looking back up at him, she was almost not paying attention to her surroundings. She looked his face over and blushed as she was thinking about it.
Wow.. He's kinda hot... She thought.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Brandon looks to Pyxie and smiles politely. "So, what do you like to do to pass time?" he places his hands in his black jean pockets while looking to her ready to listen.

Brandon knew he wears expensive clothes but that is how his taste is. He only wants to look his best when meeting new people. Appearance after all is another key to his goal.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:55 pm

"I sleep alot. I'm mostly in my room writing songs when I'm not walking around looking for something stimulating to do.." she told him. She sighed and scratched her arm.

Last edited by Pyxie Moira on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Brandon nods hearing her out. He gives her a soft expression with a small smile added on. "So, are you now having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:01 pm

"Yeah. You're a pretty interesting person so far. Much taller than me though, which is common." Pyxie told him with a blush forming on her face again.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Brandon chuckles silently with his eyes closed. He opens his eyes lightly to her very interested to what else she has to say. "I'm tall, but I find you being short sort of well cute"

Brandon smiles telling her that he ment it and that it was a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Pyxie blushed even harder and smiled nervously. Did he really just say that? she thought in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Brandon watches her in silence the smile still visible on his face. He was much calmer now and was glad that he was. Brandon waits looking to her face, his eyes focused on her face noticing her blush. "I see, your more adorable when you blush. Have you noticed that?"

Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Pyxie's face got redder and redder. "Really?" she asked him, "You think so..?"
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Brandon nods in response. "Yes" He smiles softly placing his hand through his hair completely relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Pyxie blinked in surprise. Who knew her being short would be a good thing ^.^
She rubbed her arm and looked away from Brandon, embarrassed by her blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Paths
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next