Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Walking Paths - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWalking Paths - Page 2 I_voting_barWalking Paths - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Walking Paths - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWalking Paths - Page 2 I_voting_barWalking Paths - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Walking Paths

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumi Kage

Izumi Kage

Walking Paths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Many concrete paths trailing through thick woods. The paths are small in size-- barely large enough to fit two folks side-by-side--- but are lined by towering trees and other luscious evergreens.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Brandon chuckles to Pxyie softly and pets a strand of her hair out of random, his ocean blue eyes glued to it. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about, Pxyie"
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:52 am

"No one has ever called me cute at all. How can I not be?" she asked him, still looking away.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:54 am

Brandon smirked lightly. "I see..." he lets go of her hair and rubs his chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:08 am

Pyxie sighed as she tried to calm down. Her blush began to fade away and she looked back up at him. She was still upset that he was so much taller than she, but she decided to just let that go now..
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 am

Brandon looks to Pxyie then looks away in deep thought. He glanced to her everynow and then and begins to think on what he could say to her. It was hard to be nice, but due to his calmness he can be nice.

Brandon smirked lightly and got down on his knees than sat down on the grass and looked up to her it was as if he had read her mind.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:22 am

Pyxie did admit that she felt a little better, but her standing while he was sitting just didn't feel very right. Kind of weird. She got down and sat in front of him, still in the sunlight. She was on her knees and propped up by her heels. Her bare feet were beginning to hurt.
I knew I should have put on shoes.. she thought.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:26 am

Brandon smirked to her and closed his eyes politely. He wanted to know her a little bit more, so he decided to ask another question. "So, why did you come to Kuroi Academy?"

Brandon placed his hands in his lap for he was sitting indian style with his eyes fixed on Pxyie's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:35 am

Pyxie's eyes closed as she thought back to one thing that lead to her coming here. Her sister's death, and her mother's memory problem. She had similar problems, but she could not talk about it. She decided to show him. Not the gore of her memory, but the scene of her mother not remembering who she was, and her sister not being there for her through the hardships.
To help with the 3-D show going on between them, she made him feel a bit of sadness for a split second to get a better idea of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:39 am

Brandon frowns to Pxyie, it reminded him of himself. He came here to hopefully start over his life after his family had attacked him and almost killed his brother and him.

Brandon smiled lightly to Pxyie his face almost loving while he says. "Pxyie, I think...hopefully something great is going to happen to the both of us soon."
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:48 am

"Coming here was the best decision I have ever made. It has been a second chance." She looked up at him, a tear rolling down her cheek. It felt good that someone felt like she did.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:53 am

Brandon gently reached out and wipes the tear away. He smiles softly to her hoping to sooth away her sadness. It was great that he found someone similar to him that he could relate too.

Brandon winces to the little bit of sunlight but decides to shake it off now sitting in the sunlight with her ignoring the pain in his eyes. "Its okay, I'm doing the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Pyxie sadly smiled up at him, her eyes still wet from tears. "Really? What happened to you?" she asked him, trying to keep the conversation going. She did not want him to get upset like she did though, and she automatically regretted asking...
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Brandon thought for a second and he smiled politely "Well, my family didn't want my brother and I. They tried to kill us due to my father's mistake" he smirked looking down in thought. "It happened when we were kids, my step father didn't want us and turned the family against us. I saved my brother and I by killing them all by myself"

Brandon looks to Pxyie still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Pyxies eyes widened, the eyes back to normal now. "How old were you when this happened??" she asked with strong disbelief. She was now a bit freightened and it showed in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Brandon thought for a second and smirks lightly. "I believe when my brother and I were 8 years old?" he looked down to his hands and chuckles silently. "Interesting huh?"
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Pyxie continued to look at him in shock. "You must have been a powerful little kid..." she asked him, still quite frightened by him.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Brandon chuckles with his eyes closed. "Well, thank you. I guess? After all I had to protect my little brother and so I put my body to the test." he looks to her very interested.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:28 pm

"I had to watch my sister be killed because I wasn't strong enough to handle it... But then I tracked down her killer and slaughtered him in the middle of the street..." she told him, looking down now. She laughed a little at herself, now thinking about how ridiculous it sounded.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Brandon softly pats her hand completely proud of her. "At least you avenged her death" he was being completely honest with her. Brandon smiled to her, now understanding her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Pyxie now had a dry sensation in her throat and a hot feeling in her stomach. Her thirst was acting up now.
Do you think he would.. no! We just met.. He would never let me do that!
The odds of him allowing her to drink from him was very slim, but she decided to take the chance.
"Do you think I could get a small drink from you..?" she shyly asked, still looking down. She blushed a little from the embarrassment of asking this question, plus the feeling of his hand on hers.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Brandon looked to her and his eye color became lighter in color, his smile appeared lightly only to turn in a smirk. "Hm, if it will make you happy. Go ahead" he closed his eyes lightly waiting to see what she might do.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Pyxie closed her eyes, letting her vampire instincts take over now. She felt the heat of his body as she got closer. The blood rushing behind the skin of his neck was driving her insane! She got closer and opened her mouth to the perfect point.
Her fangs grew dramatically and she bit him in the neck.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Brandon restrains the urge to flinch and remains still. He smirked lightly, happy to be of use to someone including Pyxie. His eyes close fully now while his body relaxes.

Last edited by _Brandon_Bryant on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Pyxie felt the blood rushing into her mouth now, the warmth of his blood was quite satisfying, and she stopped herself from going any further. He would probably pass out if he lost any more blood.
She drew her fangs out of his neck and licked the wound clean of his blood, and his puncture wounds were soon after gone. She pulled away slowly and licked her lips also, for a trace of Brandon's blood remained on her mouth.
She blushed as she looked back at him, worried that he would feel sick or anything.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Brandon smiles to her telling her that he was fine. He closes his eyes and chuckles. "Are you pleased?" Brandon was happy he had pleased her need for blood and remains relaxed and completely calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Paths
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next