Kuroi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Academy

A school where no one is the same. Live your life how you want to!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Demon of Mist
Walking Paths - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWalking Paths - Page 3 I_voting_barWalking Paths - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
miyu
Walking Paths - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWalking Paths - Page 3 I_voting_barWalking Paths - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mia Ponnada
Ria Tempani
_Brandon_Bryant
Pyxie Moira
Yazoo
Ryu_Ookami
Imaya~
Rakku
Latest topics
» City roof tops
Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm by Ria Tempani

» Sacred Fountain
Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm by Demon of Mist

» Winter Forest
Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Playground
Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:24 pm by miyu

» Biking Path
Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 am by Ria Tempani

» Crystal Cave
Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 am by Ryu_Ookami

» Natural Hot Springs
Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 pm by miyu

» The Cliff
Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm by Ryu_Ookami

» Family Tree
Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm by Solomon Black

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Walking Paths

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Izumi Kage

Izumi Kage

Walking Paths - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Many concrete paths trailing through thick woods. The paths are small in size-- barely large enough to fit two folks side-by-side--- but are lined by towering trees and other luscious evergreens.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:01 pm

"Yes. Thank you very much Brandon. I owe you one. Maybe two," she said with a small chuckle. Her blush got deeper, but she payed no attention to it this time. She had gotten used to the warmth on her cheeks being there.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Brandon chuckles silently and he smiled to her kindly. "I see, well I'm just happy I was of use to you." he fixed his bangs so it wasn't completely over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:12 pm

With Brandon fixing his bangs, she got a better look at his eyes. They were very pretty... She seemed to get lost in them.. She did not look away for a couple minutes and the whole time she was either telling herself how ridiculous she looked or how beautiful his eyes were.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Brandon blinked in her direction and he smirked to her. "Pyxie, has anyone told you. You would make a great man happy?" he chuckles, the need to pretend disappeared lightly. He really ment it.

Brandon's eyes were kind and showed a bit of his feelings to her. "I believe you would be a great catch. Go out and find you someone, you deserve it after all" he stopped and thought for a second. He began to sound like a coach. That alone made him laugh lightly.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Pyxie blushed a deep red, and this one was burning hot. "Umm.. I really like you. I know we just met, but.. would you like to go do something with me? I'm free all day..." She asked him once she could finally find the nerve to say something. Her eyes were still locked on his.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Brandon blinked shocked and he smiles softly, his eyes became darker but in a good way. "I suppose I have some free time?"
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:28 pm

Pyxie smiled a little, her blush still on her face. "Oh, really? If you don't want to I totally understand.." she told him, giving him a second chance to think. She couldn't believe that he would say yes... wow...
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Brandon thinks for a second more and he chuckles with his eyes closed. What was he saying, he always leaves but only becomes lonely and soon gets into a bad mood. He might as well go hang out with her, after all she was offering. "Sure, I'd love too"

Brandon looked to her with a small smile, his eyes still the same dark color telling her he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Pyxie smiled back at him, her blush beginning to fade. "So.. what do you want to do?" she asked him. She had no clue on where to go. She had barely been around...
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Brandon thought for a minute and glances to her softly still smiling a little bit. "It doesn't matter to me, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:56 pm

"I kinda wanna go swimming.." she told him in almost a whisper. Her blush was all gone now, but she was still a little shy about discussing this.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:08 am

Brandon smiles to her and stands up swiftly while holding his hand out for her to take. "Then shall we go, Miss Pyxie?" he decided to treat her perfectly well after all by doing this he could probably change. No he will change, and with Pyxie's help he could do that.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Pyxie took his hand and stood with him. "Yes, we shall." She smiled up at him, and waited for him to start going first.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Brandon thought for a second and smiles to her kindly and begins walking while looking to her. "Where too?" he wanted to ask to make sure they were going to the right place.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:12 pm

"Hmm.. the western side of the beach. That's a nice place," she answered after thinking again about it. The soft sand and gentle waves would make this a nice swim.
Back to top Go down
_Brandon_Bryant

_Brandon_Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Brandon nods smirking and places his sunglasses on he walks off in the direction of the beach. He also wanted to make sure Pyxie could catch up so he was slowly walking.
Back to top Go down
Pyxie Moira

Pyxie Moira

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Pyxie walks after him, very excited for her swim with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Paths   Walking Paths - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Paths
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3